The bedroom is complemented by a large bathroom, with its own balcony, stylish bath, shower with two shower points, dressing room, lounge and dining room. A number of balconies offer guests a chance to take in the views across the city, the fresh air or the sunshine. A second bedroom, with its own shower room, is an important additional feature. Access to the personalised services of the Meikles Club and the unique blend of other features make this one of Zimbabwe’s most desirable executive suites.
What’s special about the Imperial Suite?
- Two separate bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms
- Three balconies with splendid views across the bustling city landscape
- Two separate entranceways
- A spacious lounge and dining room
- Embossed bathrobes and linen
- Belgian chocolates and fruit platters
- Snack platters delivered each evening
- A welcome gift from the General Manager
Facilities & Services : Mini Bar, In-Room Safe, Internet access, Telephone, Hairdryer, Air Conditioning, Satellite TV in bedrooms and lounge, Express Laundry, Trouser Press, Butler Service, VIP suite supplies, tea and coffee delivered each morning, Bed & Breakfast Rate.
Additional Info : Children 0-2 yrs stay free, Children 2-12 yrs are 50% of applicable rate, Rates are inclusive of a 2% Tourism Levy per person per night, Tariffs may be subject to change without notice, 10% commission is applicable to Travel Agents on rack rate only, No service charge included in the rates, Corporate Rates are available on request. Rate includes early morning tea/coffee, and breakfast.